Create your own custom toy! We take your favorite Minecraft skin, print it on a high quality vinyl adhesive enforced with UV resistant weatherproof laminate, then apply it to durable plastic parts to make a fully posable action figure!
- Zombies don't stand a chance against these custom series heroes!
- A mystery cape and 2 mini accessories comes inside each box-collect all 5 and get your figures ready for battle!
- 2 iron gray weapons come with all toys blind box style! Collectibles include a dragon slayer sword, a diamond destroyer pickaxe, a villager shovel, a rogue dagger, and an armor piercing axe
- Each toy is fully articulated with a posable head, arms, and legs that swivel to emulate video game locomotion and parts are interchangeable with other Pixelaction Figures-build new characters with multiple figurines!
- Not an official Minecraft product. Not approved by or associated with Mojang
DISCLAIMER: Processing time for custom orders typically takes 3-5 business days but may be longer in the event of order congestion (e.g. during holiday seasons). All sales are final. No cancellations. Returns will only be warranted in the event of damages from shipping and/or errors in manufacturing. This does not include skins not rendering as expected—the customer assumes all responsibility for their design.
Not sure if your skin will work? Not sure how to fix it? Hire a Skin Doctor!
A Skin Doctor will...
- provide an expert analysis of the skin file provided
- ensure your skin is compatible with our system
- automatically convert older skins to the current format (Minecraft version 1.8 and later)
- modify "Alex" skins to fit the "Steve" template
- fix any errors, including the removal of "unwanted pixels" and filling holes (missing pixels) in vital regions
A Skin Doctor will NOT...
- help you redesign your skin
- design a skin from scratch
- repair skins missing more than 300 pixels in vital regions
- edit or delete existing pixels in vital regions
- provide samples for your approval
- be held responsible if the skin applied to your action figure does not turn out as desired—it is your responsibility to ensure your design has been properly reviewed