Create your own custom toy! We use cutting edge technology to take Minecraft skins made or selected by you and print them onto a high quality vinyl adhesive. We then enforce it with a UV resistant, weatherproof laminate for maximum quality.
- Zombies don't stand a chance against these custom series heroes! A mystery cape and 2 mini accessories comes inside each box-collect all 5 and get your figures ready for battle!
- 2 iron gray weapons come with all toys blind box style! Collectibles include a dragon slayer sword, a diamond destroyer pickaxe, a villager shovel, a rogue dagger, and an armor piercing axe
- Each toy is fully articulated with a posable head, arms, and legs that swivel to emulate video game locomotion and parts are interchangeable with other Pixelaction Figures-build new characters with multiple figurines!
- Not an official Minecraft product. Not approved by or associated with Mojang
Processing Time for custom orders: 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS
Not sure if your skin will work? Not sure how to fix it? Hire a Skin Doctor!
A Skin Doctor will...
- provide an expert analysis of the skin file provided.
- ensure your skin is compatible with our system.
- automatically convert older skins to the current format (Minecraft version 1.8 and later).
- modify "Alex" skins to fit the "Steve" template.
- fix any errors, including the removal of "unwanted pixels" and filling holes (missing pixels) in vital regions.
A Skin Doctor will NOT...
- help you redesign your skin.
- design a skin from scratch.
- repair skins missing more than 300 pixels in vital regions.
- edit or delete existing pixels in vital regions.
- provide samples for your approval
- be held responsible if the skin applied to your action figure does not turn out as desired—it is your responsibility to ensure your design has been properly reviewed.
Often times we receive files with obvious errors—pixels on part of the template that should have been left blank, or pixels missing in regions vital to production. For just $3.99, one of our Skin Doctor's can ensure your skin file is OK for printing. Our staff member will ensure the skin you provide is compatible with our digital-to-print conversion algorithm by eliminating suspected "unwanted" pixels and filling in any holes.
There's only one catch—in order to properly treat your "patient," we must be granted some creative control. By hiring a Skin Doctor, you agree to let our designated technician make decisions based on the patterns, or trends of pixels present on the file(s) we receive. For example, if 1 side of each arm is left blank, and the existing 3 sides all contain red pixels representative of a long shirt sleeve, we believe it is safe to assume that you intended to fill the blank sides with red pixels as well.
Our priority is to make sure your file is compatible, and we will do our best to make the most logical decision when filling in holes based on neighboring, existing pixels.
If you opt out of hiring a skin doctor and we receive a corrupt file, it will be your responsibility to resolve any errors before we can proceed with production. We will notify you if we detect any errors. Rest assured, if you're having trouble, you can always hire a Skin Doctor HERE. Please be sure to note your original order number in the field provided.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for answers to common issues.